[infoshare] Re: Oopse!

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:21:23 -0400

Is anyone else interested in this offer. I am, and would love it if there were others too.

At 10:09 PM 10/13/2009, you wrote:
Apologies for sending my last message to the entire group! My response was for George alone.

However, part of my response is relevant with regard to making reservations for the Tenement Museum touch tour . I am not making a group reservation as I have done in the past each of you is on her/his own--if you are interested in joining the group, do it soon before it is filled up. The maximum number of visitors in a group is 15. Call Sarah at the Lower East Side Tenement Museum
Tel: 212-431-0233 ext. 232

Looking forward to seeing you there! If we don't show up, they will discontinue the touch tours! So let's be supportive of their efforts to make tours accessible!

Enjoy,

Ellen

At 07:21 AM 10/13/2009, you wrote:
Sory gang, the below message was intended for Ellen's electronic ears alone.

At 09:55 AM 10/13/2009, you wrote:
Ellen,

Apparently my zipped book didn't make it to you because it was too large a file. At least that's what I understand the reason to be.

Are you going to the tenement museum? Do we make our own reservations? Talk to you later.

At 11:31 PM 10/12/2009, you wrote:
This is a brand new tour--it should be good!
Ellen

Invitation for Touch Tour!

Sarah Litvin
Education Associate
Lower East Side Tenement Museum
91 Orchard Street
New York, NY 10002
Tel: 212-431-0233 ext. 232
<http://www.tenement.org/>www.tenement.org

Revealing the Past. Challenging the Future.

----------
Museum will offer a touch and verbal description tour of our newest program, The Moores: An Irish Family in America. Experience the heart of the immigrant saga through the music of Irish America, then tour the restored home of the Moore family, Irish-Catholic immigrants coping with the death of a child in 1869. Compare the Moore's struggle to keep their family healthy with that of the Katz family, Russian-Jewish immigrants who left their mark on our building in the 1930s.

The 1.5 hour tour will begin at the Museum's Visitor Center at 108 Orchard Street at 2:45 p.m. on Sunday, October 18th. Tickets cost $20 for adults and $15 for students and seniors. Visit the Tenement Museum's website at <http://www.tenement.org/>www.tenement.org for more information about the tour and how to get to the Museum. Tour size is limited to 15; the Tenement Museum is not wheelchair or walker accessible.

To attend, purchase tickets by Wednesday, October 14th from Sarah Litvin, Education Associate for Living History and Access:<mailto:Slitvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Slitvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 212-431-0233 ext. 232.

For further questions, please contact:

Kate Stober
Public Relations Manager