[infoshare] Re: November Meeting

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:10:40 -0500

Charlene, I do not believe you have to unlock the phone in order to answer it. I'm kind of new at this myself and it's all a bit daunting but I think I was able to answer a call without unlocking the screen , but what do I know.

At 12:41 PM 11/14/2011, you wrote:
Hi Maria,
We are having out of town company for one day next Saturday. My sister-in-law will be here Friday night and all day Saturday. She is coming from North Carolina. Too bad because I wanted to bring my new IPhone an get advice about how to answer calls. By the time I unlock the phone and tap the screen, the person has hung up.

Have a great Thanksgiving.  What is everyone doing?

Sharlened