[infoshare] Monthly meeting

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:25:17 -0400

Hello InfoShare family,

Hope this email finds you all well and in good spirits.

I am, as you can surmise, contacting you to remind you of our monthly InfoShare
meeting coming up next Saturday, March 27th.  Unless there is a change, the
meeting will be held in the Board Room at Selis Manor, from 11am to 1pm.

To my knowledge, we will not be having a guest speaker this time around.
However, this does not mean there will be nothing to speak about.  Lynne will
be talking on the Victor Reader Stream Vs. the BookSense, as well as sharing
some comments on the very new BookPort Plus.  She will also be sharing her
latest  experience with Mobile Speak, the new screen reader on her phone.

By the way, she asked me to encourage you to feel free to bring something to
the table of your own.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Maria