[infoshare] Monthly meeting

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 06:50:03 -0400

Hi there, InfoSharers,

Just a note to remind you that this Saturday, May 23, is the day for our
monthly meeting.  Unless there are last minute changes, The meeting will be
held at 11 am in the Board Room at Sellis Manor as usual.

We have a couple of topics up for discussion, including our annual 4th of July
get together.  I have been informed that Eliza will be giving an iTunes demo,
and Lynnette will be regaling us with her newest technological adventures into
McTwit.  Yes, you heard right.  Who made that name up anyway?  In any case, it
should prove to be a fun meeting.

Hope to see you all there.

Maria