[infoshare] Meeting notes

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:42:04 -0500

Hello all,

I understand that there's been a request for notes on the various topics
discussed at our November meeting. And, believe me when I say that as soon as
we have some free time to disseminate my recording, you will have them. What I
might do is break the meeting up into two sections so you'll have the first
half sooner than the second.

I apologize for the delay, but this holiday season has us totally embroiled in
one thing or another. Starting next year, you will have the notes in a more
timely manner, I promise.

Maria