[infoshare] Re: Meeting date

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:03:07 -0400

I'm really glad you love the phone! I still haven't gotten the Braille manual but I want to.

That's funny. I thought we had agreed on the 30th. I guess I wasn't paying attention. Anyway, on another note, I did get my Samsung Haven and do, I mean really do love it. I've been carrying it around with me a lot. I call it my candy bar.