[infoshare] Re: Meeting correction

  • From: "Sharon Lash" <slash591@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:23:50 -0400

I'm gonna be the first. GIGGLES!!!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maria
  To: Info
  Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:57 PM
  Subject: [infoshare] Meeting correction

  Hi all,

  I thank Sharon Lash, an alert InfoShare member, for letting me know of an
error in my prior message regarding our next meeting.  All I can say for myself
is that I probably should have taken a bit of a nap after tandem biking this
past Saturday.  Between the heat and the exhaustion, the poor message didn't
stand much of a chance.

  Anyway, the correction is that the meeting date should read June 21, rather
than May.

  A thousand pardons, and you guys can take turns beating me with a wet noodle.
 (ha-ha).

  See you then.

  Maria