[infoshare] Re: Meeting Highlights for January 28, 2012

  • From: Eliza Cooper <eliza.l.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:30:54 -0500

Hi all,

I received the Pourfect set for Xmas from an aunt.  They're great!  What an
amazing surprise of a present.  You're wondering where to get them?  From a
brief Google search, it looks like you can get the 9-piece set I have from
sears.com, and lowvisionchef.com seems to have them too.  I can ask my aunt
where she found them, if you like.

Thanks for the highlights.  Those of us who can't make it due to Saturday
shifts at work really appreciate it.
Eliza

Eliza Cooper
eliza.l.cooper@xxxxxxxxx