[infoshare] Many Thanks

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 06:04:23 -0400

Good morning InfoShare members,

Lynne and I want to thank all of you who have made InfoShare the successful
group that it has been for the past six years or so, and for making last
Saturday's luncheon a success as well with your gastronomically delicious
contributions, and atmosphere of congeniality.

We look forward to seeing you again in September for another information-filled
six months or so of scintillating topics to stretch our minds, imaginations,
and very likely our wallets.

Have a terrific summer and who knows, we might run into each other somewhere on
the block, or at least in cyberspace.

Lynne and Maria