[infoshare] Re: Kid Controller Controversy: Boy Directs JFK Air Traffic

  • From: Eliza Cooper <eliza.l.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 13:42:40 -0500

You know, I gotta say though that even though it was pretty hilarious hearing
the little whippersnapper and the pilots reactions, this did make me cringe a
bit.  The idea of a little rembunctious kid directing my flight when to take
off or land wouldn't have made me comfortable.  I say it sucks that the guy
lost his job over it, but good for the FAA for making it clear that they won't
take any funny business, even if it is, in fact, funny.
        Eliza