[infoshare] Re: June Meeting

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:54:36 -0400

Dear  Maria, Thank you so much.  I will be attending the meeting.  I have two
things to discuss, dealing with computers, (web-based e-mail interchanges, we
should learn them, this freedom-of-speech thing has to go)_) and I have to let
people know about something terrible that Communityboard 4 is doing: we need to
write our elected officials, that's what I'm doing.
Give my best to Lynne.  Best regards,  Lucia