[infoshare] Interesting survey

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 23:38:17 -0500

F Y I:

The New York Lawyers for the Public Interest (NYLPI) are conducting one on one interviews as part of the Health Access Survey.

If you have had problems at a local clinic or hospital, Contact:
Mindy Friedman and make an appointment to tell your horror stories of how you have een discriminated against as a person with a disability.

Ms Friedman can be contacted by phone at 212.244.4664 Extention 305 to make an appointment.

This seems like a great opportunity to share the difficulties we face each time we go to the hospital or a clinic for medical care. NYLPI is gathering this info to create a more informed staff.

Ms. Friedman presented at the 1/28/12 ACB meeting.

Ellen