[infoshare] InfoShare meeting

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 06:12:09 -0500

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder that this coming Saturday, February 27, we will be
holding our monthly InfoShare meeting.  As far as I know, the meeting will be
held at Selis Manor, in the Board Room as usual.  However, please check at the
front desk for any possible last minute room changes.

I am not sure what Lynne has planned for our inquiring minds this Saturday, but
I'm sure we'll all enjoy ourselves no matter what.  If any of you have ideas,
Please feel free to contact Lynne on the InfoShare list with your suggestions.

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Maria