[infoshare] Re: Info re Museum Visits

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:57:52 -0700

Hi Maria,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  Yes, the hours were for either day, Saturday 8/4 or Sunday 8/5.  I too thought 11:00 made most sense.
So, shall I put the two of you down for Saturday, August 4 at 11:00? Do you want to consider Sunday?

Also, any ideas about dates for visiting the Museum of Modern Art???
 We can set that visit for any week-end day during the next two months. Let me know so I can confirm with the Museum Ed Department.

Looking forward to hearing from you and others about these events.
Take care,
Ellen

Those chocolate strawberries are indeed yummy!! I was glad that I had a chance to taste them this time!

At 02:53 PM 7/13/2007, you wrote:

Hi Ellen,

First, thank you muchly for the leg work you have done on our behalf.

Am I correct in thinking the times you gave in your message are for Saturday, or are they for both Saturday and Sunday?  any of those times is ok by me, but Lynne prefers 11 o'clock.

thanks again,
Maria

P.S.  Those chocolate-covered strawberries were the absolute balm!!!