[infoshare] Re: Hey guys! Dig this!FW: [VICUG-L] Introducing the Orion 18 Braille Tablet by LevelStar

  • From: "Lynne Tatum" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:47:30 -0400

Thanks much for the info, Al.

From: infoshare-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:infoshare-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 10:39 PM
To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [infoshare] Re: Hey guys! Dig this!FW: [VICUG-L] Introducing the
Orion 18 Braille Tablet by LevelStar

You can probably listen to  any reviews of this product if you listen on
acb's radio web site before the  sessions of the national convention begin
on Tuesday morning.   Just go too, Http://www.acbradio.org  Look on the page

fore a listen link and your default player of your choice will pickup the
stream. They usually broadcast reviews from venders either on Saturday and ,

Sunday afternoon. Message -----