[infoshare] Re: Happy Holidays to All

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:41:37 -0500

Hi Lynne,

Yes, I had a very nice but quiet and somber Thanksgiving due to the fact that
tomorrow  will mark the one year anniversary of my Grandmother's death.
Definitely ate good of course. Glad to hear that you guys are home safe and
that you guys enjoyed your holiday.

Looking forward to Christmas...

WOW!!! time sure goes by so fast. I didn't even realize that almost 4 years
have gone by with this great Infoshare group was born and its still a baby
growing up into something beautiful.

Let's keep on growing InfoSharers.

Take care.

Eric