[infoshare] Re: Happy Birthday to Ellen!

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2012 13:39:04 -0400

Sharlene and Bob,

Your birthday greetings are much appreciated. At this point, good health in addition to good friends are all important!
Thanks for the good wishes!
Ellen

At 09:24 AM 8/5/2012, you wrote:
Ellen,

Sharlene and I add our good wishes for the coming year. We hope you got some interesting presents. We hope next year is helthier for you than this last one.

Bob and Sharlene.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ellen Rubin" <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>