[infoshare] Re: HTC Ozone with TALKS from Verizon

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <acutolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 10:54:09 -0400

Hello Eliza.

I'm just wondering,  if either you, or someone at this evenings conference on
accessible phones, could or would consider asking the representative  from
Verizon, the following question.  Could they put some kind of plan in place for
existing customers of verizon, too make it possible  for those of us who
already use verizon phones and have there service, too enable us too trade up
our phones, for those phones that have accessibility built into them, either at
a reduced cost, or a charge.  Just thought I'd put it out there for
consideration.      areof