[infoshare] Re: Good News

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:42:56 -0400

Excellent, Sharon.
There is hope.

  From: Sharon Lash
  To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 1:59 PM
  Subject: [infoshare] Good News

  I thought you all would like to know that I just received my first braille
letter from the Social Security Administration. This has been a long time
coming. I signed up a few months ago by phone and thought I had wasted my time.
The only thing is that it came by Fed-ex. I had just come back home from lunch.
I could have missed it. It's very well written and in a nice binder, not just
stapled together the way some companies do it. I am really surprised. See you
all soon.
  I'm also thinking about getting the new Verizon phone.