[infoshare] Re: Fwd: [SeeingHearts] FYIBraille Displays Get New Life Through Artificial Muscle

  • From: "Sharon Lash" <slash591@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:40:51 -0400

Wow!!! What an article!!! If this really comes true, I will most surely be one of the most happiest campers in this world. I have always loved Braille. That was how I learned to read and write and spell. I can't live without it. Yep, Ia'm a true fanatic!!! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>