[infoshare] Fwd: Lower East Side Tenement Museum, Link from Steven

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:59:52 -0500

A very interesting interview, especially for those of us who have visited the Tenement Museum.

From: BKLYNBABE319@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:10:32 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Fwd: Lower East Side Tenement Museum, Link from Steven
To: gar@xxxxxxxxxx, alanfagen75@xxxxxxxxx, Floridaira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
        rcdefabr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx, galadriel60@xxxxxxxxxxx,
        KDJBOOK@xxxxxxx, Pmixj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, RJompulsky@xxxxxxx,
        brmd@xxxxxxxxxxxx, bonisuss@xxxxxxx, TAXLADYD@xxxxxxx,
        CWinter77005@xxxxxxxxxxx, barbara.abrams1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steven did an interview with the PR person from the Tenement Museum, which is pretty good.
If you care to listen, it may still be available.
I have been to visit the Museum 3 times now and find it to be a wonderful, moving experience. We have still not done all the tours [and there are new tours being offered soon]. We hope to get back next fall and of cause go to our favorite haunts which are Economy Candy, Russ & Daughters for appetizing and Katz's for Deli.

Gail ~