[infoshare] Fwd: Fw: $150 Paid Opinion Study-Software for the Visually Impaired

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:59:46 -0400

Hello, everyone.
I received the following and am passing it along in the hope that it might be of interest to some of you out there. I know nothing further about this company than what's presented here and cannot speak to the legitimacy of this study.
Rachel
    Greetings,

    We are a Market Research company based in New York City currently
    looking for either legally blind or people with complete visual
    impairment to participate in a Paid Opinion Study concerning
    computer software.

    Specifically, we are looking for people between the ages of 21 and
    40, who are college graduates, and that use either JAWS, Window
    Eyes, or Orica.

    The study is taking place on Thursday, October 7th, during the
    evening, in midtown Manhattan.

    The study pays *$150*

    The study is purely opinion based, confidential, and at no time will
    any attempt to sell anything be made.

    If you, or someone you know, may be interested in participating
    please have them contact Sheila at 212-922-9777, or
    _sheila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you!

    Best,

    Sheila Farland

    EVP

    Probe Market Research