[infoshare] Fw: [bardtalk] Downloadable versions of Reader's Digest and Newsweek

  • From: "Luis Guerra" <free_speech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "InfoShare" <InfoShare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:04:50 -0500

Hi list:

American Printing House for the Blind (APH) is indeed now offering
downloadable magazines from its Web site for those with BARD authorized
players.  The signup process is pretty straight forward--all you need to do
is to go to the following address:

http://tech.aph.org/mags

And you can set up a username and password.  All they require is your
contact information.

It was pretty easy--I signed up this morning and had my first issue of
Readers Digest in minutes.

They only have one issue right now--the December/January issue of Readers
Digest, but, I imagine we'll see Newsweek in a few days.

Hope this helps.