[infoshare] Fw: [Nyi-l] New Glucose Meter Available

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:51:11 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Casey" <frcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "New York Institute" <nyi-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:08 PM
Subject: [Nyi-l] New Glucose Meter Available

We are passing this on for your general information only.
I'm extremely pleased to let you know that Bay Area Digital is now selling
the Solo Blood Glucose meter.  This is a brand new meter that just came
onto
the market a couple of weeks ago.  It utilizes a very robust strip
technology for testing and has excellent built-in speech capabilities.
The
meter speaks everything you need to know and doesn't leave you hanging
with
no speech at critical times like so many meters with minimal speech
capabilities can do.  This meter can even speak strip error codes when
they
occur.  Bay Area Digital is pleased to offer this excellent new entry
into
the field of key products that can assist blind and visually impaired
people
with diabetes.

The Solo blood glucose meter retails for $75 and is available now!
Through
April 30, 2010 we are pleased to offer this meter at a very special price
of
$68.50, 10% off the retail price. Please call us to order or if you have any questions about the meter toll free at (888) 881-1998. If you are in
the Bay Area, you can also call us at (415) 217-6667.

Thank you.

Chris Gray, President
Bay Area Digital