[infoshare] Re: Fw: Choral Music Showcase

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:19:54 -0500

Hello Louis and others,

I just called and asked about the length of the concert and was told it should run approximately 1-1/2 hours. So, as the concert begins at 7, anyone needing access-a-ride to pick them up should order it for between 8:30 and 8:45 pm.

Thanks for asking, and I hope you are able to come and enjoy the concert. Your support is much appreciated.

Maria

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Guerra" <jerseypalisades@xxxxxxxxxxx>