[infoshare] Fw: Accessible Devices Verizon Has A New Accessible Phone Available

  • From: "Gus C" <gus.chalkias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:27:06 -0400

Follow up--

I have tried a couple of time to email this person and my inquiries have been undeliverable. I am unable to call this person at this time, but if someone else were to take this on it would be great.

Gus
----- Original Message ----- From: "Accessible Devices" <parker2745@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
or skype at walter.gramza
My goal is to assist in notifying the blind community of the availability of this
phone. This phone is free if you have a
xcontract and if you wish to sign up with Verizon Wireless you pay $40.00
Walter Gramza
This is an Announce only list. Subscribers are not able to post to this list.
You will find the list archives at:
http://accessible-devices.com/pipermail/a-d_accessible-devices.com/
Sorry, but we're not able to provide help for archive users.
To unsubscribe from the Accessible Devices list copy the line below. Paste it inthe To: line of a blank message and send it.
You may download our podcasts from this link,
http://www.accessible-devices.com/Podcasts.html
Or if you're using a podcatcher of some type the subscribe URL is.
http://www.accessible-devices.com/feed.xml
Visit our website at:
www.accessible-devices.com
Please feel free to pass this message on to a friend who might like to subscribe.
To subscribe to Accessible Devices send a blank e mail to:
a-d-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just follow the directions in the confirmation message when it comes.
Please Note: Accessible Devices is not able to provide tech support for software or products that we supply information about.