[infoshare] Re: Fw: Accessible Devices Additional Information On The Version Phone

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 00:34:05 -0400

Hey Lynne,

I was wondering if the HTC Ozone Verizon phone is a flip or its a regular hand held?

I'm thinking of going to Verizon. I want to be able to text and hear who's calling me as well as get the time/date stamp on the calls and if its a missed, received, or dialed call in my recent calls list. Also I would like to be able to put my contacts in on my own. The surfing the web and getting my emails I can get use to but its not a necessity for me right now. Although, since it all comes on the particular phone, I can learn to use it.

Thanks Lynne,

Eric
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>