[infoshare] Fw: Accessible Devices Additional Information On The Version Phone

  • From: "Gus C" <gus.chalkias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:11:16 -0400

FYI--

sorry for the multiple emails.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Accessible Devices" <parker2745@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Accessible Devices List" <A-d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 4:08 PM
Subject: Accessible Devices Additional Information On The Version Phone

Thanks to several subscribers for the following information. The phone's name is the Samsung Haven.
Walter's correct address should be.
wgramza1@xxxxxxxxxxx
We also learned that at least a couple of subscribers have had very good experiences with it and are quite satisfied.
Thanks again to those who provided the additional information.
This is an Announce only list. Subscribers are not able to post to this list.
You will find the list archives at:
http://accessible-devices.com/pipermail/a-d_accessible-devices.com/
Sorry, but we're not able to provide help for archive users.
To unsubscribe from the Accessible Devices list copy the line below. Paste it inthe To: line of a blank message and send it.
You may download our podcasts from this link,
http://www.accessible-devices.com/Podcasts.html
Or if you're using a podcatcher of some type the subscribe URL is.
http://www.accessible-devices.com/feed.xml
Visit our website at:
www.accessible-devices.com
Please feel free to pass this message on to a friend who might like to subscribe.
To subscribe to Accessible Devices send a blank e mail to:
a-d-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just follow the directions in the confirmation message when it comes.
Please Note: Accessible Devices is not able to provide tech support for software or products that we supply information about.