[infoshare] Fw: [Acbny-l] action alert save access-a-ride

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <acutolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:39:06 -0500

Hello everyone:

I received the following message from another list, regarding access-a-ride that I thought would be of interest to anyone who currently uses there service. I'm sorry that its getting to everyone on this list so late, but I didn't receive it until 5 O'clock this evening. If anyone can attend, then please try too do so if you can. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Scharff" <loris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>