[infoshare] Re: Fresh Direct Users, has something changed for you?

  • From: "S. Kraft" <sharlene.kraft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:54:14 -0400

Hi Rachel,

When I go in, there isn't a link. There is a link for rename list. It talks about an orange and a green button. There used to be a link and that was how I cleared it in the past. Then I would go through the list and check the items I wanted. I wonder what your settings are like or whether my windows updates has bhanced something.

Thanks. What a nuisance! If you don't use thew quick shop, how do you use fresh direct. Do you just search for things each time/

Sharlene

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel" <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>