[infoshare] Re: Error message

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <acutolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:13:58 -0400

Hello Denise.

Have you run a anti spy ware scan, as well as an virus scan to see whether or not you might have spyware or a virus on your computer that you might not be aware of? Has anyone besides you, downloaded anything lately from an internet site that they visited which might contain any of the above problems that I mentioned ? if not, then I would suggest that you run both an antispy check, as well as an antivirus check and see if any of the two, giv you some sort of report. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>