[infoshare] Re: Emailing Accessaride

  • From: "Gus C" <gus.chalkias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 14:33:59 -0500

for some reason this is only available for trips happening on mon-friday. weird.

-----Original Message----- From: Adam Linn
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 2:23 PM
To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [infoshare] Re: Emailing Accessaride

Hey Gus,
Thank you very much. What a happy day if I never have to hear the mournful sax on the accessaride hold tape ever again.

Adam
On Mar 4, 2013, at 12:08 PM, Gus C wrote:

Hi all--

you can go to the below url to register for this service. basically, you have to log in to their system and submit an electronic trip request, and they confirm with you via email.

http://internshiponline.mtanyct.info/MMT/default.asp?txtClientID=699015&txtPassword=VXTBJPVOAVCQIAI

gus
-----Original Message----- From: Eric Randolph
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 8:21 AM
To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Adam,

I've been wondering what is the email address myself. The recording doesn't
tell you what email address to use. Its a cool feature if they promote it
better.

Eric
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Linn" <adamlinn@xxxxxxxxxxx>