[infoshare] Does any one know?

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:52:16 -0400

Dear Infoshare listers,  Does any one know what the helpline website is?  There
is a conference that Baruch Computer Center for the Visually impaired is
having, on May 11, and I wish to attend.  When I call Baruch CCVIP, they said
to go to the helpline website to register.  They wouldn't say what it was so I
wondered if any one on this list knew.  Thank you and stay in touch.  Peace,
Lucia

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments,
contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this
communication from your computer. Thank you.