[infoshare] Re: Dentist

  • From: "S. Kraft" <sharlene.kraft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:46:35 -0500

Hi Eliza,

I found a great dentist.  Her name and address are below:
Kara L. Mason DMD
General and Cosmetic Dentristry
30 East 60th Street Suite 503
NYC 10022
Between Park and Madison
212 355 2195

I met her one day when it was raining and she offered me a ride. My husband has used her for several years. Her staff are all women. I went to her but I have severe dental problems that she can't deal with. She has a hygienist who cleans teeth. I don't know what she charges because my husband has a dental plan; however, she is very nice and seems competent, caring, and professional. Good luck in your search
!
Sharlene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eliza Cooper" <eliza.l.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>