[infoshare] Re: Daily Info - folder, Anyone?

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 02:02:51 -0500

Hey Maria,

Well I try. I just like to say that I always got your and Lynne's back. So when
I saw this I immediately checked it out and then said wait a minute I think she
meant to say Alt-F.

Of course, I definitely payed attention when I was a student of hers and when I
was a valuable co-worker as well.

Thanks Rios,

Eric