[infoshare] Re: Bop It for iOS

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:04:05 -0400

Thanks much, Sam.
We'll probably get it! <smile>

I plan to send a list of apps later in the week. Some are more accessible than others but it might spur folks on to looking for other interesting apps.

For those interested in apps android, here's a helpful website.
www.androidaccess.net

Take care,
Lynne, who is thankful she has a NetBook to use now that her desktop has crashed.