[infoshare] Bluetooth headset for iPhone

  • From: Sam Troia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:04:24 -0400

I also bought a bluetooth headset for an iPhone which I will have soon. This
one is called the Bluetrek Carbon and, though I didn't know it when I bought
it, it has some talking features (how about that). It anounces increasing and
decreasing volume levels and lets you know when you've reach maximum and
minimum volumes. It also announces "power on" and "power off". Again, neat
stuff; 59 bucks at Tekserve.

Sincerely,
Sam Troia, NYC
Rock lives on my Mac Mini.