[infoshare] Audio for June 2 meeting, Take 2

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:04:17 -0400

Sorry about that, Folks!

Hello All,
Well, at long last here is the audio file of the demonstration portion of the
June 2 meeting.
Items Shown:
The DS-50 Digital Voice Recorder with voice guidance
The iAudio MP3 player with RockBox and VoiceBox installed
The Book Port is available from the American Printing House (APH) in Kentucky
Info:
The DS-50 is available at
http://www.recorders.com
for $250.00, no shipping.
The iAudio player is available at
http://www.cowonamerica.com
for approximately $270.00.
The Book Port is available at
http://www.aph.org
for $395.00, no shipping.
Maria was kind enough to give her file to me, which contained Daryl Hamilton's
description of his new job.  I, of course, have misplaced it.  When it makes
itself known unto me, I shall post it.

http://www.malynssliceoflife.com/InfoShare-06-02-07-demos).mp3

Happy Listening,