[infoshare] As promised, the System Access To Go Quick Reference <smile>

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <audiomirror@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: valcapmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 00:39:32 -0400

Hello,
Here, as promised, is a quick step-by-step little summary to get you
going with this incredible and rather revolutionary product.  I do
hope this is helpful.

Step One: Press your windows key +r to open the "run dialog."
Step Two: Next, type the following: http://www.satogo.com then press enter.
Step Three: You should then receive a welcome message.  Follow the
verbal prompt to press enter to begin.
Step Four: You should then receive a prompt to press alt+r to continue.
Step Five: Repeat the process as it instructs.
Step Six: Listen to the explanatory message, as it will give you your
to enter in your account number and password.

Signing up with System Access To Go is not a complicated process, and
if you do indeed decide to type trial to sign up, all prompts should
be spoken, and the form is a simple online form.

I hope these instructions were clear, but if there are any questions,
do not hesitate to e-mail, either on the InfoShare list, or at
audiomirror@xxxxxxxxx, which is my personal address.

Take care all, and happy computing with SAToGo!  <smile>
Hope