[infoshare] Re: A very greatful thanks to George and Lynette.

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:12:03 -0500

Al,

Glad you're back on board.

At 01:20 PM 1/14/2011, you wrote:
Good afternoon to all of my friends on the infoshare list:

It's been a while since I've been on list,but it looks like I'm back do to the efforts and help of George, and Lynette. For some reason that I'm unable to explain, I wasn't and haven't been receiving any messages that people posted too the list. Yet, I never received any kind of message indicatingthat there was any kind of problem with my subscription. What's even more interesting is that I thought that I had been subscribed too the list all along. Go figure computers.