[infoshare] A very greatful thanks to George and Lynette.

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <albertcutolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:20:47 -0500

Good afternoon to all of my friends on the infoshare list:

It's been a while since I've been on list,but it looks like I'm back do to the
efforts and help of George, and Lynette.  For some reason that I'm unable to
explain, I wasn't and haven't been receiving any messages that people posted
too the list.  Yet, I never received any kind of message indicatingthat there
was any kind of problem with my subscription.  What's even more interesting is
that I thought that I had been subscribed too the list all along.  Go figure
computers.