[infoage-board] Re: Insurance Renewal

  • From: Fred Carl <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard Hunt <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:53:57 -0400

Hello Richard,

  Thank you for the call.  At this point we do not know if we will be attending
the Franklin Institute event as an outreach event.  But, please keep the
Institute and the City of Philadelphia on as additional insured.  I do not
understand why a certificate of insurance was not acceptable.

  Thank you,
   Fred Carl
  732 299-0894