[infoage-board] Re: InfoAge Board Meeting Monday 4:30PM - Reminder

  • From: "Ray Chase" <raydio862@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoage-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:04:55 -0400

I will not be able to attend the board meeting due to a conflict with an important local community meeting this evening. Attached is the schedule of events. I apologize for not completing the draft comments to the proposed Lease Agreement, I had a major show scheduled early this month. I will complete the comments and proposed changes this week.

Ray Chase

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Carl" <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>