[indigoprime] Update from Brooklyn: TEST POST

  • From: Nick Taylor <nickt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <indigoprime+7284@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<indigoprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <+16163491267@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:35:48 -0400

Location: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Grid: N 40 40.659 W 73 58.857
Weather: 8C, Heavy rain

Hi everyone, this is just a test post. Today I managed to get the right look
and feel incorporated into the log. It's now all ready to go into the new
travel site - indigoprime.com. I'm quite happy with the overall layout,
though I think that some of my code is a little sloppy.

I would like to add the functionality to automatically generate photographs
and galleries with short descriptions. They'll have to be small JPEG images
as we anticipate using only low bandwidth connections while on the road.

Anyway, I'll try and give it a dry run when I'm out in Utah next week.

Nick.