[indiaoaug] Re: Thank you Very much for making SANGAM-15 a successful event

  • From: Ken Larsen <Ken.Larsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "indiaoaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <indiaoaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 12:40:49 +0000

Please remove me from the email list.

Ken Larsen

On Nov 24, 2015, at 11:24 PM, chitti_babu_a
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear All

We (SANGAM Team) , AIOUG and India OAUG would like to thank all participants of
SANGAM-15 who have made this as Successful Event. All presentations will be
uploaded soon, once we receive final versions from Speakers and link will be
provided in respective sites.

Customers,individual consultants, and experts from Oracle Development, experts
from Oracle Support, experts from partners have delivered several knowledge
sharing sessions, lessons learned, practical experiences etc which have made
this SANGAM a successful event. Presentations of these sessions will be
uploaded to respective sites and link will be announced soon. Some of the
sessions will be published in AppsGITA magazine also.

I request all Customer Users to participate in SANGAM-16 with more
presentations which will help India OAUG Community.

Once again BIG THANKS from AIOUG, India OAUG to all those who have made
SANGAM-15 a big successful event.

Thanks and Regards

Chitti
Chairperson