[Indaemed_Freelist.Org] Re: [indaemed] Re: Syncope evaluation [wasRe: Re: NMS]

  • From: Lt Col KK Tripathi <tripfamily@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:44:04 +0530

Sir,

This observation was made during his second exposure to hypoxia at  the
'OTHER
CENTRE' referred to by Wg Cdr Sharma .

I was in attendance. Pulse oximetry was available throughout (except when he
fell and probe got detached).

Details are available in my posting dt 19 Mar 2004. Additionally, he had
cold clammy extremities (nose included).

There was no confusion, lethargy or fatigue.

I did not notice any myoclonia.

With regards,

Lt Col KK Tripathi