IndAeMed_F: Re: (No Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 13:47:40 +0000

  • From: Anirudh Agrawal <anirudh_aa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:37:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thru IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
(Preferably reply to IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
   Dear Sir,

I seem to have missed out on this thread - could I request to send me the full
mail including all headers - I would like to check if the mail has been
"dropped" as was happening for sometime in between.

Regards,

Anirudh Agrawal

--- Dr Rajeev Kapur <rajeevkapur77@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
Thru IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:(Preferably reply to
IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxx)--------------------------------------------
Dear Dr PKT,

Thanks for the info. There was one computerised data base that I had created
eons ago! It must be listed as one of the departmental projects-it was written
in dBaseIII+.  I left IAM in 1993 and had included all projects done (AFMRC and
AR&DB) till then, so it must be prior to that. There must be a floppy also
somewhere in the research wing. Please let me know if you can locate it. When
Mrs Chidambaram was there (a legend in her time) she used to dig out any
references/information in a jiffy. There was an old lady Mrs Cuddapah, who had
very high myopia and could barely see but she remebered the shelf in which any
book was located and would lead anyone asking for a book or journal to the
precise shelf and suggest " Please locate it here and surely the book used to
be within two or three books that she used to place her finger on". Of course
this may seem amusing to you with the computerisation now available in the
library. Incidentally, I had put a proposal to compu terise the IAM library and
set up a network to connect the departments in 1992-93 but it was turned down
with remarks"Too futuristic" and I was pulled up for coming up with fancy
ideas(!!) by the comdt, who was computer illerate, and went on to become DG!!

Dr R Kapur

---------------------------------
Post Classifieds on MSN classifieds. Buy and Sell on MSN Classifieds.
=======================================================================To send
messages to the full list please send to IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx view the
archive of messages on this list please visit:
//www.freelists.org/archives/indaemed/To add/change/remove your
addresses/names please write to Anirudh Agrawal at : anirudh_a@xxxxxxxxxxx
Alternate List : IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx of this List at :
http://www.AvMedNet.NetISAM Web Page at:
http://www.ISAM-India.org----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=====
Sqn Ldr Anirudh Agrawal
Senior Medical Officer
Indian Aviation Contingent
MONUC
GOMA, CONGO(DRC)

POST /Snail Mail from INDIA:
SQN LDR ANIRUDH AGRAWAL
SMO
IAF CONTINGENT
MONUC(CONGO)
C/O 1 CBPO
C/O 56 APO

E-mail: anirudh_a@xxxxxxxxxxx
           anirudh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           indiacont-med@xxxxxx

Mobile : +243-818998339

IAF Exchange: +243-81890-8552/8603
FAX : +243-81890-8600

To send messages to the full list please send to IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To view the archive of messages on this list please visit:

Webpage of this List at : http://www.AvMedNet.Net
ISAM Web Page at: http://www.ISAM-India.org