IndAeMed_F: Re: [Indaemed_Freelist.Org] Disposal of ?VVS case

  • From: SS Mishra <ssmhialt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:09:21 +0530

If you are suggesting that low motivation to fly is causing these problems,
well yes! there could be a remote (very remote) possibility.  What kind of
psychotherapy did you have in mind?  Secondly, the period of observation (and
therapy) has to be weighed against his course duration, loss of service
seniority etc. etc.  Now! if he had low motivation to fly as it is, isn't he
better off  as a ground duty officer.  I just hope you are not suggesting that
he has very high motivation to fly which is being undermined by these
decisions.  If he had high motivation, it is unlikely to be related to his LOC
episodes, and what psychotherapy is needed then?

Sudhanshu