IndAeMed_F: Re: IndAeMed_C: Re:Re:Re:List Archives Available Online

  • From: Anirudh Agrawal <anirudh_aa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:34:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir,

If I understood GS sir correctly - he suggested a moderated archive on
avmednet.net - so that all "overreactions and personal remarks" can be removed
in addition to a security check on what is available for public viewing.

Presently, it is an unmoderated archive.

And as Bish sir said - I haven't been able to find an option turn the archiving
off - will check with the webmaster.

Regards,
Anirudh