IndAeMed_F: ALOC [was Re: GLOC Disposal]

  • From: USM Bish <bish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: indaemed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:37:57 +0530

Thru IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
   On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 09:53:57PM +0530, SS Mishra wrote:

>    ALOC : Almost loss of consciousness
>
> Sudhanshu

Thanks Sudhanshu ... this is perhaps  the same thing we used to
know as the sub-conscious phase before actual LOC. This must be
the new term for the cognitive  and motor affections (desire to
do vis-a-vis the  action) post CLL but prior to  actual LOC ...
may be wrong here ... just an extrapolation from stuff embedded
in the depleting grey matter ;-)

Someone, correct me if I am incorrect, please ...

Bish

To send messages to the full list please send to IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To view the archive of messages on this list please visit:
//www.freelists.org/archives/indaemed/

To add/change/remove your addresses/names please write to
Anirudh Agrawal at : anirudh_a@xxxxxxxxxxx
Alternate List : IndAeMed@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage of this List at : http://www.AvMedNet.Net
ISAM Web Page at: http://www.ISAM-India.org